You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: ChennaiSpider Updates

New Feature - Tour Packages

We are very happy to announce a new section in Chennai Spider Tour Packages. We propose to add the different tour packages that various tourist operators give. Packages around Chennai will be given first priority but members can include tour packages provided by Travel agents or Tour Operators.

The tour packages will be linked with the Operators or Agents listed out in Business Directory. So before adding a tour package, check out the Business Directory and if the particular Operator or Agent is not added kindly add them first and when it is approved add the tour packages.

Find Tourist Operators

Pick out the tour operator from the drop down list and add the packages. (Do not copy any info even if it is from the official website).

Members will get to share 90% AdSense revenue for the tour packages posted by them. Cash credits will be alloted based on the description.

Note:
    Please do not add old or expired tourist packages.

Members if you are unable to post tour packages, request in this thread to get it.
    Wow another great feature introduced by webmaster to earn money. A member can earn in two ways first get points by adding tour operators in to the list and then add tour packages conducted by the operators who are in the list to earn points and cash credits.

Hi Rajmi,

Thanks for one more good announcement for the members to earn. I am so happy to see that members are being motivated by these new ways of earning points and also money.

Keeping announcing new and exciting ways to earn and make points.

thanks & regards

vasumathi

Hi! Madam, Well, though I am not a frequent mover, I like to read and am an avid reader of tour articles and packages. I hope that this will give a chance to all our members to show their calibre for tours and of course, their writing skills.

We whole heartedly welcome this package from the Webmaster.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi Rajmi madam,

This feature is interesting and it will be useful for the readers of CSR for sure.

Shankar Ganesh

R. Shankar Ganesh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.