You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Discuss: Do you like the Logo of ChennaiSpider.com

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you like the Logo of ChennaiSpider.com'.

Give us your suggestions and feed backs.

And here is a contest - Design a logo for ChennaiSpider.com. You could win a gift voucher of Rs. 500 and 250 points.

The logo could be either GIF file or a JPEG file.
    Hi Rajmi,

I am so happy to see that really chennai spider is in progressing way. Nowadays whenever I come to this site I can see some new posting and even responses to my thread. I am so delighted that our chennaispider is on move atlast with the active members.

The logo can be changed to more attractive and beautiful.

Thanks & regards

vasumathi

Hi Vasumathi,
    If you are interested you can create a logo for ChennaiSpider and win the gift voucher and points.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hi! Madam!

Well, I want to be very frank about this issue that I do not like the current logo of Chennai Spider website. Secondly, I am not that much technically conversant to design a new Logo for the website hence as you said interested members can do that and win gift vouchers.

It is better that an announcement regarding the conditions connected with Chennai Spider Logo like it should be connected with Chennai etc. may please be made clear.

Finally, you have just mentioned about Logo in Chennai Spider website, what about suitable title for that Logo. I think members can separately propose the title for a new Logo also since as I said I am not that much technically conversant, I will only suggest title.

I would like to suggest the following title for the new Chennai Spider Logo: "CHENNAI - THE COSMOPOLITAN TRADITION"

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Yes Satish,
    A logo with a title can be added for Chennai Spider. It will be better if the logo represents Chennai at large. The logos could be either Gif or Jpeg file.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hello RajmiArun,

You are right the logo is looking very simple and i must say this could be modified with and better images representing Chennai city , it can be any famous place at Chennai and this will look better and attractive too. Thank You.

With Regards
    RKD
    Proud to be a ChennaiSpider Member

Mail Me: rkdnet@gmail.com

Hi Ravi Kumar Dubey,
    Welcome to Chennai Spider. You are most welcome to design a logo for Chennai Spider.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

The Chennai Spider logo is not very attractive.

Since you have floated competition entry, hope, something sensible and yet eye catching designs will come forward from our members who are competent enough and free to present their choice of logos.

I am not very competent but I will try and send you some logos for your consideration.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.