You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Have you prepared your life jackets for the Chennai during rainy days?

Hi! Everybody!

Well, The scorching Sun wants to hid himself in the dark clouds of rainy days. With the onset of monsoon in the Country, sure Chennai is going to be affected like anything during this rainy season.

Have you prepared your life jackets for the Chennai during rainy days?

I want to have suggestions regarding how to overcome such recurrence in the future.

Awaiting both - the rainy days and your esteemed responses.

Hi Satish Kumar,

As far as my knowledge is concerned, the people of Chennai; rather of the whole Southern States are quite expert in swimming.So What's the need for life jackets? It would be a good chance to revive their old skill, I think!

So far as the moonsoon is concerned, the whole country is eagerly awaiting to welcome it. People, specially the peasants of other regions where the moonsoon is yet to arrive, are counting the days. A good moonsoon means a good crop and a good crop is what required to fulfil many dreams.

So let's welcome the rain God and pray to Him for a good moonsoon all over the country.

Regards,
    Tanushree
    The Learner

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.