You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Quote for the day !

Hi! Everybody!

I have decided to introduce one quote for you whenever possible in Chennai spider. This is my first one: "PLAN YOUR WORK, WORK YOUR PLAN"

I request all of you to comment upon it quoting your personal experiences aptly.

Eagerly awaiting your responses,

Hi Satish,
    Thanks for making the forum lively. Let us hope lots of people comment on this.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hi Satish Kumar,

I like your quote. I know and sincerely believe that we have to plan our work in advance and only then we can taste the fruit of success.
    However, I think that we should always strive for achievement and then only we can expect to achieve something in life.

But at the same time I would like to remind one and all the following:

'Honour and shame, from no condition rise,
    Act well thy part, there all the honour lies.'

Therefore, we should continue doing our works only and never bother for the outcome.

Regards,
    Tanushree

Regards,
    Tanushree
    The Learner

Hi! Madam,

Well, you have quoted the true essence of BHAGWAD GEETHA. Our ancestors had left lots of treasure for us but we forget to take them seriously. Yes, as Webmaster has observed we will have more lively interactions on many issues in the coming days in Chennaispider. May God bless you.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi satish,

Thanks for making chennaispider active by posting you threads and comments. The quote was so good. I like this quote. Without planning we cannot do any work. Planning helps to do the work faster. That applies here also we have planned to work on chennai spider to achieve a high level so now that planning here works out.
    chennai spider became more active now.

Keep your thread on other things also.

Thanks & regards

vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.