You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

"A leaf which falls from the tree is at the mercy of wind,
    it goes whereever the wind takes it.
    Be the wind to drive others
    not the leaf to be driven by others."

Friends,

I like the quote. Post the quotes which you like.

regards
    vasumathi
    Hi! Madam,

Well, to be a driving force for all good things is always welcome. The essence of the quote is that you should be a driving force behind good things always. Also you should have mental resolve and toughness as the wind which takes the leaves away wherever it wants and you should not be like the leaves driven by the strong wind.

Remember - WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GETS GOING.

Thanks for bringing out such a nice topic to the Forum of Chennaispider and am expecting more quotes in future days from your end for making healthy discussions.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

HI satish,

Thank you so much for the great response. I will try to post many quotes whenever I read it.

regards

vasumathi

Hi Madam,

I really appreciate your choice of quotation. Yes, we should not be the driven but the driving force in life. We should always try to set an example before others with our actions. Since in order to be a driving force, we need lots of actions at our end to inspire and motivate others, we have to take a lot of initiations for that. And we can achieve it only with the help of our hard work.

Here I would like to quote something which is a motivation for the doers and a warning to the idle and lazy persons. Please go through the following:

'The heights of great men reached and kept,
    Were not attained by a sudden flight.
    But they, while their companions slept,
    Were toiling upward in the night.'

Thanking you once again for your nice post.

Regards,
    Tanushree

Regards,
    Tanushree
    The Learner

Hi Satish Kumar,

Your reply to the post is really praiseworthy. If people like you, Vasumathi Madam and some other members come out with such nice postings, the forum is bound to become lively inspirig many more members to become active once again and post generously.

I would also loved to have been one among the contributors but since my examinations are about to start from 15th of this month, I have to take a short break. But I shall surely come back with full vigour and lots of contributions in the days to come.

Regards,
    Tanushree

Regards,
    Tanushree
    The Learner

@ Madam Tanushree Mitra:

Well, the 4 lines you have quoted in your previous response is the pulse of my life and I am very happy that you have quoted it here.

Secondly, I my best wishes to doing your examinations excellently well. Hope you will come out with flying colors. All the best !

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi friends!

I would like to drop my own quote here.

All I need is just a beautiful hand which pulls me up when I am sinking

Discuss this and suggest me to improve this if needed.

Hi Nelson,

I like the quote. We need a helping hand when we are in trouble. When we are happy everybody comes and enjoys, only some people are there who stands with us in our trouble.

regards

vasumathi

I have come across this quote now only and enjoyed very much . It raised a question in me . Should we drive anyone who is week ? A leaf throughout its lifetime worked for others . It stopped the sunrays not to hit man standing underneath it.It gave beauty .It produced starch .At its old age could not withstand wind .It is pitiable to drive it continuously till its end . A old song calls me :எளியோரைத் தாழ்த்தி வலியோரை வாழ்த்தும் உலகே சரிதானா? Does this quote reflect the sadist mentality ? We always want to get victory on others . 'Let all in peace ' I propose this quote . Sorry to cross .

Hi members,

Recently I read this quote. I liked share this quote here

"If you want to receive the best from the life you live,you will first have to give it your best. Never give it anything less. Because effort only releases its reward after a person refuses to quit. Do you part and give your best"

you can give your comments on this quote.

Hi vasumathi mam,

You could start a new thread for this. Many might not want to comment as this thread has already got 11 posts.

Your quote is very true. We cant expect something good without giving our effort. We should do our part well before expecting the best result.
    This is obviously applicable to everyone.

With regards,
    Nelson

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.