You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Self-Introduction

Hi Everybody,

This is Tanushree from a far away place. I have a great regard for Tamilian culture. I am here to learn and increase my knowledge about Chennai,the capital of Tamil Nadu and its surroundings. I am also interested to learn this sweet language.

Regads,
    Tanushree
    HI Tanushree

Welcome to Chennai spider. NIce to see you posting and your view about the tamilian culture. Thanks for telling Tamil as sweet language. I too like my mother tongue verymuch.

Thanks & regards

vasumathi

Hi!

Welcome to chennaispider.com . I am very much surprised and elated to see you registering with chennaispider and making contributions here and also by the way learning about tamil culture. As your name itself implies that we know you are from a far away place but remember with internet everybody is nearer to each other.

Looking forward to see your contributions about Chennai, the capital city of Tamilnadu. Contribute meaningfully and earn more.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hello Tanushree,

You have joined on on 3rd June and within a short span of time you have reached the Silver Level. Congratulations.

A warm welcome to Chennai Spider. Since you seem to have a liking for the Chennai city and the Tamil language, hope you would soon envelope other Chennai spiders in this huge web.

For your information this is a sister site of ISC and you will find most of the members here.

Let us join hands and make the Chennai Spider a glorious web site.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.