You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Participate in the Travel Blog Contest and earn points and cash

Summer have come to an end and schools have started. You would have travelled to so many places in Chennai. Even if you havent you would have wished to visit certain places in Chennai.

Write a blog about Chennai's Tourist destinations and submit a link.

All link submission rules apply for this contest.

Three winners will be selected.

The first prize winner gets 100 points and Rs. 100
    The second prize winner gets 75 points and Rs. 75
    The third prize winner get 50 points and Rs. 50

The contest ends on 30th June 2010.
    Hi All members,

It is a good contest herein ChennaiSpider, it is about your own travel experience to share with others via your own blog, I hope it is easy to participate in easiest and simplest competition. What else, join and grab the opportunity.

Thanks,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Expecting more and more of people participating in the travel contest so that we could all know new things about the known places.
    Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

HI Rajmi,

It is a very good contest. But unfortunately I could not participate on this contest. Because i am not residing at chennai. hope to participate in some other contest in future.

regards
    vasumathi

Hi Vasumathi,
    You can write about any places of interst in Chennai. It is absolutely ok even if you donot reside there.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

HI Rajmi,

Thanks for the reply. Sure. I will write about the place where I was born and brought up.

regards

vasumathi

HI friends,

I am out of Chennai for the past 14 years after my marriage. I was born and brought up in chennai (that time Madras) the famous Mint street. Wow!!! I am very much happy to remember my days at Mint. everthing was very near from there either railway station or busstand autostand, market. I know each and every place of Mint. I really miss my birthplace. I love to remember those days i spent with my brother and two sisters. My grandma's place was also there itself. I used to go there in the evening times to read the books and english newpaper kumdum, kalkandu, ananthavikatan and The Hindu. I only used to read the books and paper so my father din't like to buy those books and paper. I like to spend my time with my 6 cousin sister and brothers also there. I am really miss all of them now also.

My mama once took us to Mahabalipuram. I really enjoyed that trip. Those were golden days. I know that time will never come again.

I don't know am I writing to the context or not. I just want to share my old memories.

The last I came to Chennai was one year back because my father was in hospital. I came for 4 days. That was the last visit till now.

Thanks & regards

vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.