You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Earn points and cash by participating in Mango Mania Contest

Agni Nakshtram have come to an end, but not summer and heat. So is the mango season. Here is an exciting announcement for our members.

Write an article about Mango in our resource section. It could be a recipe using raw or ripe mango. It could be a suggestion as to how to choose a mango. It could be about the different varities of mango. Or even why you like mango.

This contest ends on 15th of June. One can write up to a max of 3 recipes and on other topics no limits.

So friends gear up and start posting.

Recipes will get a max of upto 10 points and Rs. 10. Other articles will get a max of 20 points and Rs. 20 as cash credits.
    Hi All,

One more selective and easiest contest. Seasonal fruit and seasonal contest, don't miss it to participate in this competition as everyone likes Mango and I am sure you will have many stories about different mangoes. Write and win.

Thanks,
    Hafeezur Rahman

Hi,

It appears that the administrators of this site have decided to keep the members on their toes by announcing lots and lots of contests with plenty of cash and points as reward.
    Let's try to overflow the thread with our posts.

Regads,
    Tanushree

Regards,
    Tanushree
    The Learner

HI,
    very good idea. I hope our members will participate in full swing including myself.

regards

vasumathi

Hi Vasumathi,
    I have deleted the recipe which you have posted in forum. It need to be posted under the recipes category of resouces.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

HI Rajmi,

Thanks for the information. sorry for the inconvenience. I will post it in the resource section.

regards

vasumathi

Its ok Vasumathi, No inconvinience caused. I should have given the URL in the lead post as to where the recipes are to be posted.

I have added them now, for the convinience of all.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Rajmi,

I have submitted some articles on Mangoes. Please have a look at them.

How to choose a good Mango
    Healthy Benefits of Mangoes

Raghav

Hello Rajmi Madam!

I just wish to bite my own hands for the loss of opportunity to participate in this delicious contest! I have seen a number of contests in various sites but I must admit this has been completely different from all of them; Mango Mania! I am a great admirer of this fruit myself; I wish I would have joined this ChennaiSpider only a fortnight back!

Nevertheless, I am positively looking forward to more such contests to follow in future where I will definitely participate. I thank you for the innovative and delicious contest which unfortunately I have just missed.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Oh, one more thing to add. Since the contest is well over, may I request the webmaster(s) to lock this thread? The decision, nevertheless, will completely depend upon you and I just offer a humble suggestion.

Regards,

Kumaraditya Sarkar.

Regards,
    Kumaraditya Sarkar
    Site Co-ordinator, SpiderWorks Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

Surprising CTR, CPC and eCPM in Punjabspider!

Hi,
    Yes, the decision will be taken the results will be announced as early as possible.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Wow great this is what is exactly jnown as HEALTHY competition !!!!!!!!

Thanks for Such a Delicious Title....

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.