You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Language

What is your opinion about learning other languages Ex. Hindi. give me your opinion on this friends.
    The world have become highly competitive and one should not stop just learning the universal language English and their mother tongue whatever be it. One have to be highly open and learn other languages too including foreign languages like French or Japanese.

Chennai city gives lots of opportunity for such aspirants and if used well the kids, the future citizens of tomorrow need not worry about not able to work abroad.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hi! Madam,

Well, I think it is a necessity in today's world. Not only for your career point of view, but your intellectual point of you. I am telling you this, because I was a couch potato and was afraid of presenting myself or my thoughts in writing and very rarely I use to venture for writing any thing. But when I learned another language and started to compare the language structure and other formations in the language, it gave me enough confidence to express myself cohesively. [Please remember I am a Post Graduate in Hindi Literature]. I could never forget Mrs.Rama in Chengalpattu who teached me Hindi Language which gave me confidence in writing and in public speaking. Hence, I feel it is a must for your personality development.

Thanks for your posting which kindled my old memoirs. My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi satish,

Thanks for the great response.

I too want to share with you my sweet memories on this topic. That time I was not very fond of reading other language. It is only to compete with my cousin I started learning it and great surprise I finished my B.Ed in Hindi and started taking tuitions to the Marwaris who stayed nearby my house.

Now I am residing at Uttaranchal. Learning this language helped me a lot in my life.

regards,

vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.