You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Disappointment

Hi friends,

I am very much disappointed on seeing the forum in the Chennai spider. I came to this site after 1 month. But now also there is not much to write or to answer. friends please devote some time. definitely I will also devote my time from today onwards without blaming others.

Hope to see lots of forum questions and resources.

regards

vasumathi
    Hi Vasumathi,
    Yes, taking initiative is more important than expecting others to do it first. I know for sure that there is not much of activity in forum, but just tell me how long can I keep posting messages when I dont get any responses.

But if you are ready and if we all are ready, then I am sure Chennai Spider forum will definitely be much much active. So come on friends gear up, let us help each other and know more about Chennai by way of forum discussions.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hi Rajmi,

Thanks for your response. I am very much delighted to see your posting on my disappointment. As promised I will definitely going to be very much active in this site. I want it to be the best. I will respond you on all your forum postings. I lack information about chennai because I am not residing there.

Regards
    vasumathi

Hi! Madam,

From Today only I became an active member in Chennai spider. Hereafter, you need not worry about such things, my favorite hobby is to respond the forum threads. Also, you may be knowing that I am one of the Forum Editors of IndiaStudyChannel.com. So, in future, we can have lots and lots of discussion about Chennai and Chennaispider.

Looking forward to have more threads from your end on variety of topics.

My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

Hi Satish,

Thanks for the reply. Definitely I will also try to respond the forum threads and also try to post threads on variety of topics as suggested by you.

regards

vasumathi

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.