You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Help them , its their home too

from a famous restaurants to our street dustbins, we can a see a common thing, well its not a thing but an living breathing animal, digging into the leftover to find something to eat and stay alive, please have a little bit of courtesy to feed them because we have occupied their share of land too and if you find any animal hurt please report to the BLUE CROSS , an organisation dedicated to work for their welfare. Their contact number : 91 - 44 - 22354959 / 22300666 /
    Fax: 91- 44- 2234 9801.
    Hi Salma,
    Its really nice to see people taking initiative in caring for the animals. And why dont you add the address and phone number in the Business Directory of ChennaiSpider so that people could make note of it.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

hi salma,

It is so nice of you. It shows how much you love the animals. good posting. I will also definitely try to save.

regards

vasumathi

Hi Salma,

animals are our real, selfless friends. They do a lot for us without even any expectations. It is our duty to look after and take of them.

Your post shows your concern for the animals. It's a real cause you have taken up. I salute your concern for our true friends.
    Regards,

Tanushree

Regards,
    Tanushree
    The Learner

Hi! Madam,

Well, you have highlighted the need of the hour by your posting on the topic. We all forget and almost think that this world is here only for us to utilize. I regret that there are so many souls around us which needs our concern and sympathy and empathy. Have we ever cared about them, little creatures. I am sorry, very rarely. I hope the information provided by you will sure to help those humble creatures.

Also, may I request you to make it a resource in Chennaispider by adding more details regarding the origin of Blue Cross and functioning etc. This will not only fetch you some cash credits but also will increase the net traffic of Chennaispider.

Thank you. My best wishes.

Regards - Lakshmi S

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.