You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Functions and Festivals

Mothers' Day

As every one know, today is Mother's Day -a day for every kid, grown ups or even elderly ones to remember their Mom, her loving care, the things she used to do for them, any special moments shared with their mom in their life. Now tell me how many of you have such wonderful moments with your loving Mom?

"Wishing all wonderful Mothers "A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY"
    It is a wonderful feeling to be a mother and on this outset, I would wish to all mothers Happy Mother's Day. God created mother as he cannot be every where every time.
    Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Celebration of Mother's day was on May 9th. Since the thread is still open I am responding to this.

Every mother feels proud when their offspring/s remember their mother on that day,and certainly look forward to their response and reactions.
    When they do, the mother's heart is overwhelmed with joy and remember the moments when they gave birth to them, and how brought them up with so much love and care.

It is very sad if the grown-up /married children do not remember their mothers on this day, who kept them in their womb (Garb Griha) for nine months to bring them to this world. And thereafter, subjected to sacrifices one after the other, curtailing their luxuries and interests to meet the demands of their children.

Some children always say, it is the duty of the mothers do raise them and what is big deal in it? But when their turn comes, do they return their duties towards their mother?

My article on Mother'd day.
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/113615-Mother-s-Day-th-May.aspx

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.