You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Which serial do u like?

HI friends,

Which serial do you like?

I like Mekala verymuch. before that I used to watch Kolangal which came to an end atlast.

Now I think Mekala serial is also going to end. I like the character Mekala in this serial very much. They showed how courageous girl she is.

Except this serial I am not watching anyother serial. I don't like the story line. actually, where I am residing I can't watch tamil serials or channels. So to watch esp. Tamil programs I bought airtel digital. Now I think it is waste. because the serials are not that much good as it should be. I used watch Metti oli also. Now repeat telecast of this serial I like to watch it.

What is your opinion friends??!!! please feel free to write.

regards

vasumathi
    Hi, Vasumati,

I also watch "Megala" serial in Sun T.V. Role of her character is very brave and her attachment to her family members is remarkable. I do like this serial but I find there are much twists in the story. It's better now the serial comes to an end and pave way to a brand new serial in this slot. I wish, Megala gets married to Vishawam at the end, and I were there physically to bless that couple! Ha, Ha, Ha!

Why don't you watch other serials also? For your information I give blow some of the serials I watch.

Soon after Megals comes next serial 'Kasturi' at 6:30 p.m. slot is also dragging. Now the funniest part, is Rekha who was murdered by her husband Ram, is brought alive now as a mental case under the custody of that villain, who was behind the scene for murder of Rekha and the real culprit.
    Kasturi underwent two plastic surgeries, a complete new face was given first time, and the second time her original face appeared. What a tragic life she is living ! Poor lady. She should suggest to the producer to end this serial to relax and enjoy the real life for sometime.

7:30 p.m. Idhayam : The story line is a little different. Very slow moving serial.

8.00 p.m slot: Selvam : going on for quite some time now. Nothing to mention special about it. A stereotype story.

8:30 p.m.: Thangam: The heroine (prospective District collector) and the hero, a District Collector, both appears to be too old for that rolls of just married types. I wonder, how bigamy is shown so openly in a prime serial. That gentleman "Iya" has two wives,has two sons through his legitimate wife, and three daughters through illegitimate wife. It is a great thing to watch how he maintains balance between the two families, though living separately. While his legitimate sons and daugher-in-law do do not approve the relationship of the illegitimate sisters and their mother, his daughters shower love and passion towards their so called brothers. The great thing is the patience the legitimate wife shows towards her husband's extended family members and her acting is also very good.

Now that I have given you a sort of recap on the above serials, you also can start watching the same. But don't send your bill to me for
    treatment of your headache.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Wow,
    You have caught up with almost all the serials so well Sushila. Why not write a reviews for all the serials in our resources section.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hi Vasumathi,

I normally prefer only the following channels:

(1) Aditya
    (2) Kalaignar TV Sirippoli

(or)
    (3)SVBC

----
    Deepak Kumar Vasudevan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.