You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Summer tips

Hi friends,

I know summer is on. I would like to share the tips to save your skin from the heat naturally.

Aloevera Toner

We should always tone the skin to keep it healthy. For natural toner take cut some aloevera leaves.Mix that juice comes out from it with rose water and apply it on face. It helps to keep your skin beautiful and also it prevents from skin allergy, itching too.

regards
    vasumathi
    Hi , Here are some more tips to make your skin smooth and beautiful:

1)mTake one spoon of olive oil and equal amount of honey. Massage it on the face neck and hands. Wash it with ordinary water after 15-20 minutes. This will make the skin smooth and glow.

2) Take two teasonn of papaya pulp and add one sppon of honey and apply this paste on the face and wash after 15 minutes. This will help increase the glow on the face.

3) Take a few neem leaves, add a pinch of turmeric and rose water. Apply this paste on the face and neck and wash after 15 minutes with gram flour.

4) Take the pulp of fruits kept in fridge and add one spoon of curd and honey. Apply this on face for 15-20 minutes and wash with lukewarm water. This will help make the skin smooth and soft.

5) Apply some curd on hands and legs and wash when it is dry. This will keep the skin moisturous.

6) Lemon is a very familiar and simple cleanser. Add one or two sppon lemon juice in water and pour it after finishing your bath. This will help cure prickly heat during summer and reduces the bad smell of the body during summer. Similarly you can use rose water also in the same way which will also help to heal prickly heat.

Hi,
    It would have been better if you post these in resources section under the Health Tips Category. I am closing this thread and all other tips that you wish to share, post it in resources.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.