You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi to all

HI

I am Vasumathi. Born and Brought up in Chennai. Married in Calcutta. Housewife. Like to make friends and also like to earn money in leisure time.
    Hi, Vasumathi

Nice to see you in Chennai Spiders.

Since you are born and brought up in Chennai, I am sure you would be able to contribute more to this channel, and also share and gain your knowledge.

As regards friends, yes, this is a quite interesting field, to prove how small the world is. I am delighted to see you here. You may find several other friends whom you know, are amongst the Chennai Spiders. Hope, very soon you will make a lot of friends.

Re: Earnings - I am also new to this channel and do not have much to comment on earnings through this mode. Let's see if anybody else responds to this point.

With best wishes,
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Hi Vasumathi and Sushila,
    Welcome to ChennaiSpider. Yes, here in Chennai Spider, we offer you cash credits for your contributions, which is not too high, but still we respect your contributions. We make a payout, once your cash credits reach a minimum payout amount of Rs. 2,500.00.

But all at the same time, if you have an adsense account you can associate it with ChennaiSpider. If you dont have one, contribute more good contents in Chennai Spider and you can get a new adsense account after 6 months.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

Hi vasumathi...

Warm welcome 2 our chennai spider. Me 2 a chennai home maker. visit my site @ http://darshi.webs.com

With Thanx & Regards...
    Darshika.

Hi,Webmaster,

Thanks for welcoming the new members to you Chennai Spiders family. I have just joined ISC a couple of months back ans was busy in contributing as much as I can.

ISC has a big net work of members, and I find that my contributions to resources looks like a drop in the ocean.

I do not know much about Chennai, and also do not own a website.Hence, the question of earning revenue from ad sense seems freaky. I would love to answer to the forum.

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.