You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

VGP developed plots in Sriperumbudur

I have purchased a piece of plot in Sriperumbudur from VGP some 18 years back.
    It is in Vinod Town - Sector IV.

I would like to know the development of that area and whether it is advisable to sell the land now.

Regards
    Sushila
    Hi Sushila,

I also have one there, bought at the same time like you, I think. I was also wondering about the same possibilities, to sell or not to sell Dilemma.
    They say that the prices are increasing due to the 60 ft road coming near the area. They are asking us to wait and see.

Regards
    Latha Jayaprakash

Hi, Latha,

Thank you so much for the information.

May I take the liberty of asking you to find out about the prevailing rate there and e-mail it to me.

I shall feel grateful if any of the members who has any information on the subject can share it with us.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Dear Ladies,
    You are probably not aware of the proposed land acquisition by the Govt for SIPCOT expansion. Some notifications have already appeared in Newspapers, relating to lands in this area. You would be able to get more information by visiting the office of the Tahsildhar appointed for this purpose. This office can be found somewhere near the regular Tahsildhar's office.
    Some people who own lands in VGP Vinoth Town Part II have already been notified.
    Regards,
    Vaidyanath

Thank you Vaidyanathji for your information. Living far from Chennai, I have not visited the place, Sriperumbudhur after registration of the plot that was five years back.

Your information came to me as a oasis in the dessert. But if Government is involved in acquiring the land, it will not fetch good price. I have no idea, whom to approach by post or phone.

Shall be grateful, if you could help me in the matter. I have not received any intimation from the Government as on date.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila

Yes, Mr. Vaidyanath,

We have received notification regarding the taking over of our land in Vinoth town II by the government.

I just saw your message here, Sushila. Let me get the details from my husband and post it here by the evening or send a message to you.

SIPCOT is the one which is taking over and we are asked to contact their office at Sriperumudur. Other details I will give you by the evening.

Hi, Latha,

Thank you so much for your news. Awaiting information from you.
    Are you a resident of Chennai or living elsewhere like me?

With best wishes
    Sushila

Hi Sushila,

I am here at Chennai and have been here all my life except for about 10 years.

You will have to contact the Special Thasildar of the Land Acquisition Department. First we called the city office. You can also do the same.

Contact Address

Special Thasildar (LA)
    SIPCOT, Unit II
    Sriperumbudur Expansion Scheme
    Sriperumbudur - 602105

City Office Telephone - 044 28554787

All the best

Thank you Lata, for your prompt response.

My plot is in Vinoth Town IV and I have not received any intimation from the Government or VGP as yet.

Meanwhile, I contacted VGP office at Chennai. Could not speak to the gentleman, Mr.Murali who is dealing on the subject. But I was told that they have received many complaints from clients regarding the Government's involvement, and have obtained a stay from the court.

I will speak to Mr. Murali tomorrow and give you feedback on the subject.

With best wishes
    Sushila

Further to my last post, I spoke to Mr. Mulari Kumar of VGP.

He has advised me to file an objection to the show cause notice issued by the Government regarding acquisition of land. Last date for submission of objection is 7th May 2010. He also said, this matter was published in Dinathandi News paper on 7-4-2010, wherein the plots involved were notified. He said my survey No. is not in the list, but plot no.is there. Since, I have not received any letter from the Government, I do not know whether to file an objection or not.

Shall be grateful if anybody can advise me on this.

Regards
    Sushila
    Any Advise?

With best wishes
    Sushila

I think a strong objection to the acquisition must be lodged by concerned owners. Pls contact me @ 98402 38811 or over my email ID which is vaidymediclaim@gmail.com.
    I am sure we can exchange updates.
    Vaidyanath

We have lodged a strong complaint against the land acquisition by the SIPCOT. I hope you will also do the same. We will then wait for the reply from them.

Because we do not see Dinathanthi paper I have not read or seen the article. It has not come in the English papers.

Can you please tell me whether you have lodged a complaint by just a letter from your end. Or filed an objection through any lawyer.
    VGP lawyer was asking for Rs.7000/- for filing this objection

Can you send me a copy of your complaint so that I can get an idea of the content and do the same for my plot.

With best wishes
    Sushila

We are in mumbai and have a plot in Vinoth town II, therewas only one house opp the mills when i visited, i really do not know how real the acquistions details are and whether all plots are affected, i would like to be part of the group who will fight for justice and decent compensation.

I am avilable on 09867562289 / 022-27708511.

NV Suresh

Hi, Suresh,

You are right. Even I saw only one house built at the entrance of the Vinoth Town II which was five years back.

You can contact Mr. Muralikumar at VGP, who has been appointed specially to help the plot owners of Vinoth Town, who is helping the owners in getting a stay from the Court.
    Giving below his e-mail id , and a reply received from him to me, for your information.
    rmksrirangam@yahoo.com

Quote = This has reference to your e-mail
    If you can furnish the Survey
    No, I can guide you as to whether
    your plot has been notified for
    land acquisition and if so
    as to the further course of action
    to be taken.

R.Murali Kumar,
    for VGP Group of companies
    Mobile No. 094871 93574 = Unquote.

Regards
    Sushila
    ==================================================================

With best wishes
    Sushila

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.