You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New Member but old enough!

Hi,

I am Sushila, a retired female. Born in Tamil Nadu, brought up in Kolkata, married and settled in Mumbai. I have retired after working for about 35 years in Kolkata and Mumbai. Now I am a proud home maker living with my husband and daughter. I enjoy being at home though I am missing entries of my monthly salary in my bank account.

Looking forward to spend time, share and gain knowledge with the Chennai Spiders.

Thanks to Vandanaji, who referred this channel to me.

Regards
    Sushila
    Hi sushila...
    Old is Gold. U r a golden women. I am proud to welcome u on our chennai spider site.

With Thanx & Regards...
    Darshika.

Dear Bagavathy, (Nice name)

Thank you for your kind words and warm welcome!

We hardly find anybody these days who has such good thought to express to elders. God bless you!

See growing old is natural but when we reach that stage,it is awful to retire from service though physically and mentally fit as sitting idle at home makes it more difficult.

Thank God, we have facilities of internet to keep in touch with people around and broaden our network. Share and gain knowledge, with a hope to earn something may be sometime later, through these channels like Chennai Spiders, ISC, etc. etc.

With best wishes,
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Dear Sushila,

Welcome to Chennai spider. I also belong to your age group. Nice to see our set coming in here.

There are lots we can do here and at other spider websites.
    I am a malayalee but born and brought up in Chennai. Nice to know you.

Regards
    Latha Jayaprakash
    Editor, Chennai Spider

Dear Latha,

I could feel more warmth in your welcoming message because we are of the same age group. Thank you so much. You are a Malayalee, and I am a Tamilian but we are proud to be an Indian.

I am glad to receive this response from the Editor of Chennai Spider.

My best wishes for the members to join hands and make the net of the Chennai Spider, not only huge in size, but at the same time effective, appreciable, and recognizable net.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.