You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Power Cuts

Sriperumbudur

There are frequent power cuts in Sriperumbudur.The timings of the power cut is from morning 8:00 A.M to 10:00 A.M.It occurs daily since two years.No one taking action to convey there condolence to the government in that area .

with regards,
    ARUN KUMAR
    JOIN CHENNAISPIDER.COM
    Dear Arun Kumar,

You are being a resident of Sriperumbudur, and suffering power cut every day, instead of expecting someone to take up the initiative, why don't you write a petition on the subject, get it signed by the people who are living in your area, and give it to the Govt. authority concerned for necessary action.

I am from Mumbai, I have purchased a plot from VGP some 15 years back in Sriperumbudur and that is what made me response to your concern.
    I am worried about the appreciation part of the piece of my land I own there.

Regards
    Sushila

With best wishes
    Sushila
    Myth is the greatest human weaknes.

Hi Arun Kumar,

Daily 2 hrs power cut is not only in Sriperumbudur. It is in all over Tamil Nadu but the time gets differed.
    I feel TN is far better compared to ther states like Karnataka, Andhra and Maharastra in power cut.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.