You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Parents Beware!!!!

Feviquick is available freely in the market just for Rs.5. Open the packet and just inhale. Within seconds it makes the user drowsy. This drowsiness lasts for 1 hour.

Liquor consuming is costly and children can't go there. Alcohol has got a unique smell also. Other narcotics are very costly and nobody knows where to buy. but Feviquick is freely available and cheaper,Moreover, feviquick's drowsiness will vanish within an hour.
    If you child has loss of appetite, weight loss or no concentration please check immediately. If he/she is frequently buying Feviquick, take it seriously. Another important side effect is TB.
    Parents beware
    Thanks for the input,i will be careful because i have a child.

One of my employees, who is just 19 years old, is an addict of this. He spends Rs.20 per day. I warned and dismissed him from the job. But the habit is still with him. Rs.10/. per day is a very small amount and we, parents never suspect a child for buying a adhesive. We may think it is for a school project. But danger lies there.

Regards
    Uma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.