You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

New Year celebrations

with New Year around the corner, how you are going to celebrate it?
    I am going to celebrate by sitting quite at home, having a nice dinner with my family.

I hate people who welcome the New Year with a glass of liquor. But wherever you go, you will find a lot.

Nice warm soup, soft rotis, potato fry, channa masala, curd rice, pickle. This is going to be my dinner menu.

so, whats your plan?

Uma
    Ymmm.... I am going to invite myself over !!!
    I would probably visit family or invite them over. Have a good dinner at home or at a restaurant. And get up early and go to the temple for some new year special poojai !!!

Wherever you go, you have step on other persons' head. So it is better to stay at home. Even if you have reservation in a hotel you have to wait for hours together.
    So I prefer to stay at home. No parties also.

Like you say Uma, it is better to stay at home.I love to watch the celebrations all over the world in the Television, in the comfort of my home.While teenagers and young couples like to party, it is for the rest of us to lie low.Wherever we are, and whatever we do, we can be happy and usher the New Year.
    WHEN YOU ARE INSPIRED...DORMANT FORCES, CAPABILITIES AND TALENTS BECOME ALIVE-PATANJALI.

Oh wow!!! the count down to welcome the New year have already begun at Chennai Spider. Thanks Uma for starting it.

Let me think over what I am going to do. As of now, I have or to be precise we have no plans at all.

But given an option, I would sit at home, cook a great dinner. Enjoy myself with family and ofcourse watch the TV programmes.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

I think most of us prefers to be indoor during New Year. One way it is good. Let us start our new Year in a peaceful way.
    Uma

Hello, What happened? No more responses! So sad.

So anybody have any resolutions for the coming year ??

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.