You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Few Errors

Hi

I joined Chennai Spiders today and was invited by Editor - Vijay.First up all thanks to vijay for his invitation.

Now to forum title "Few Errors" . when i was registering with ChennaiSpider.com i came across few errors which i tried to inform Vijay and RajmiArun but i couldn't since on clicking on both their profile Email tab (Click here to contact} i was getting a message as "Bronze level members are allowed to send up to 3 messages per day " and there was no option to write a single message.So i am reporting the errors here thinking that it will be helpful for Chennai Spiders success.

1. When i registered here i got a welcome email which has a statement that "In ChennaiSpider.com, you can earn revenue by posting resources related to Bangalore (Bengaluru) ",i think "Bangalore (Bengaluru)" should to be replayed by "chennai".

2.The above told error that is Bangalore in place of chennai could be seen in many place in the page Revenue Sharing FAQ.As an example ,for a new member unaware of other sister sites of Isc ,the question "Is MyBengaluru.com approved by Google ? " could be confusing as he is now in Chennai Spiders .

I think, what all i have mentioned is correct and useful for Chennai Spiders success.
    Hi Saagar,
    Welcome to ChennaiSpider. Thanks for pointing out those errors. Will check them and will correct them.

Keep posting.

Thanks and Regards,
    RajmiArun,
    Webmaster

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.