You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Entering Chennai Spider with a big Hello to all CSR membders

Hi to all chennai spider members,
    I'am new to chennai spider and just signed up yesterday but a bad day for me so unable to introduce myself yesterday. Here I am to introduce myself to all other members, my name is Stephen Raj and presently I am pursuing my engineering degree with mechanical as major. My native is Salem and also Im doing my degree in salem itself. Suddenly there maybe a thought for you that how a guy from salem will contribute about chennai. Here is the past I did my diplamo in Automobile engineering in avadi and worked at Wabco TVS, ambattur in chennai from the year 2008 to 2011 and roamed all over the city. I am so happy to join the chennai spider and I am ready to contribute my level best in this site. In the mean time check my profile add me in any social network if you wish.
    Hi Stephen Raj,

A very warm welcome to Chennaispider. Good to know that you are a member of ISC already. You can post articles related to Chennai in Chennaispider. Please follow the guidelines for posting and if you have any doubts or suggestions feel free to contact me. I have added you in my Gtalk.

All the best for your Journey in Chennaispider!!!

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi Stephen,
    My hearty welcome to the Chennai Spider. It is good to see you in our site. You are from Salem and in interest you joined in Chennai spider. I expect you lot to contribute in our site. Make sure you need to follow guidelines of this site. I and our webmaster Balasubramaniam willing to help you in all sort time. You can feel free to share with us. And many other members in our site are also ready to help you.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.