You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Where we are being lead by Media?

Tamil TV channels, from its birth are over focused on cinema & by the way it began to lose its originality.
    Nowadays, most of the channels are encouraging Many Dance as well as singing shows. Among these, the recent dance shows are harassing our culture that too in the kids Dance shows.
    According to me, dance is a way of expressing Navarasas with pleasing costume and without awkward movement.
    1) Costume: In recent Dance shows the way the kids dress up is very awkward. They are using the costumes which is used in ITEM Dances
    2) Song selection: the song which they are selecting is also beyond their age limit which is having many filthy words
    3) Dance movements: the children are copying the movements of ITEM dance.
    All these are intolerable. Medias as well as parents are showing their irresponsibility towards our culture.
    But I felt Glad about Jaya TV little masters Program as the judges(Ragav &Prithvi) instructed the participants Not to wear awkward costume , Not to select ITEM songs and to avoid intolerable movements.
    I wish all the other channels also to promote this policy.
    Let us not cultivate a Bad culture in the hearts of our future kings and queens
    Ponnarasu,

Please post this content in the article section of ChennaiSpider

ok Alwyn

Hi,

This was a nice piece of work done by you. Make these kink of work done by you. Keep on active in resource section.

Regards,
    Bharath

Gold member - ChennaiSpider
    Gold member - MyWindowsClub

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.