You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Give us your suggestions

Dear all,
    We already had announced a contest during Deepavali and also had winners too. And in future too, we have planned to have more and more contests. Give us your suggestion as to how you would want to recieve your gift. Post your choice in the polls.

To go to that poll check here
    Hi,
    To me gift itself is a sort of recognition for the quality,effort and time spend by us. It is definetly a moral booster and receiving gifts in any form is always a pleasure. I have posted my suggestion through the poll hosted by you.

Regards
    Anand

Hello Ma'am

We can have some contests like the key word contest for CSR. We have some beautiful places and personalities for Chennai. If we arrange of some contest on specific people, then we can have a good number of resources and in turn we can increase the traffic to CSR.

Also my best wishes for Anand Rao. I see him participating a lot and that to good content. I hope the editor finds original content from him.

Web Master

Hi Mam,

I hope Members will accept and respect any kinds of Gift provided by CSR.

Now my suggeston is "one personality" and "one special day's" contest will be appreicated, this time "New year" & "Key man for education in Tamilnadu -Kamarajar's" contest will be a good choice...

Thanks,
    Hafeezur Rahman

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.