You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Contacting members in the website and messaging them

Hi

I want to know when can I able to contact with other members in the website, When can i able to send or reply to the messages send by editors and other members.

Thanks,
    Lydia
    Hi Lydia,

What is the problem you are having in contacting the other members in the website. You can go to their profile page and contact them. For example this is my profile page and you can go there and contact me.

Balasubramanian Srinivasan

I have sent you lots of messages and have not received any response from you. If you have any problem with contacting please let me know so that I can check.

If you have any doubts and concerns please don't hesitate to contact me. Also when posting articles please follow the guidelines that I mailed you.

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

Hi Balasubramanium,

Thanks for the reply. Whenever I go to any member's/ your profile and click the contact here it diplays the following message:

You are not authorized to contact other members currently. Your account must reach some specific reputation level before you can contact others. You may continue posting high quality content which will eventually improve your reputation level in this site.
    You may post your queries in the Forum.

And for the messages you have sent reply but I will not get any intimation or alerts that the message have been sent.

Thanks,
    Lydia

Hi Lydia,

Sorry for the inconvenience. I will get back to you on this. Please contact me in the following email address for now.

bala41288[at]gmail[dot]com

Thanks and Regards
    S Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider

Quote: "Don't do to others what you think they don't want to do to you"

We have implemented this restriction to prevent abuse and reduce spam. A lot of marketing companies were using our contact page to spam our members and so we came up with a system to evaluate the reputation level of the member before he/she can contact others.

This should not prevent you from responding to any messages. Let me know if you are not able to respond to the messages you received.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.